a. The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
c. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation;”
e. Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
3. For the purpose of the applicable Data Protection Laws, The Company is the “data controller.” This means that The Company determines the purpose for which, and in the manner in which your Date is processed.
How we collect Data
4. We collect Data the following ways:
a. Data is given to us by you; and
b. Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
5. The Company will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, email, or through any other means;
Data that is collected automatically
6. To the extent that you access the Website, we collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Keeping Data Secure
7. We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. Access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
b. We store your Data on secure servers.
8. Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: email@example.com
11. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
12. You have the following right in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information, we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remote your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability -the right to request that we move, or copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for your legitimate interests.
13. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your content to processing your Data (where consent is our legal basis for process your Data), please contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: : email@example.com
15. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority in Washington D.C. and applicable states https://dc.gov/
16. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Change of business ownership and control
19. We will also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
20. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
23. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by ap arty in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
24. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of the United States. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Washington D.C. and relevant State Courts in which The Company Provides Services.
26. This website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. The Company has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken the steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
27. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with United States Cookie and Data Protection Laws.
28. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling The Company to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
29. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
30. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details please consult the help menu in your internet browser
31. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalization settings.
32. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
33. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to https://aboutcookies.org/ You will find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Below is a list of cookies that we use. We tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy please let us know.
Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of a website. They include, for example, cookies that enable users to log into secure areas of a website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical Performance cookies: They allow us recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around their website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies: These are used to recognize users when they return to our website. This enables us to personalize our of content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Descriptions of Cookies
Session cookies, also known as 'temporary cookies', help websites recognize users and the information provided when they navigate through a website. Session cookies only retain information about a user's activities for as long as they are on the website. Once the web browser is closed, the cookies are deleted. These are commonly used on shopping websites or e-commerce websites.
Permanent cookies, also known as 'persistent cookies', remain in operation even after the web browser has closed. For example they can remember login details and passwords so web users don't need to re-enter them every time they use a site. The law states that permanent cookies must be deleted after 12 months.
Third-party cookies are installed by third-parties with the aim of collecting certain information from web users to carry out research into, for example, behavior, demographics or spending habits. They are commonly used by advertisers who want to ensure that products and services are marketed towards the right target audience.
Flash cookies, also known as 'super cookies', are independent from the web browser. They are designed to be permanently stored on a user's computer. These types of cookies remain on a user's device even after all cookies have been deleted from their web browser.
Zombie cookies are a type of flash cookie that are automatically re-created after a user has deleted them. This means they are difficult to detect or manage. They are often used in online games to prevent users from cheating but have also been used to install malicious software onto a user's device.
34. Definitions and Interpretations
Data Collectively all the information that you submit to the company, via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations, and secondary legislation;
Washington D.C. and U.S. Data Protection, Privacy and Cookies Laws Sea Clear Cleaning Services, Sea Clear Cleaning Entrepizes LLC,
(the company) We or us
Sea Clear Cleaning Services, Sea Clear Entreprizes LLC, a company incorporated in the with registered number 29-802-06 Located in Washington D.C., United States
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The Company and acting in the course of their employment (ii) engaged as a consultant, contractor or otherwise providing services to The Company and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the Cookies clause in document.
The website that you are currently using, https://www.seaclearcleaning.com/ , and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions
US and Washington D.C. Law
Copyright Notice: All contents on this site are copyright protected.